I created this blog to keep the people I love up to date on my life. I will try to update it weekly! If that doesn't happen remember that I am busy and will do the best I can!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Change of Scene

So tomorrow I will get to school at 8:50 like everyday... I will stay there all through Day School and into Night School, just like everyday

But unlike every other day, I will be leaving school at 6:30pm to go on scene of some movie set or another.
We don't know the plot, we don't know how many people there will be, only that we will be doing the hair and the make-up for them.

I will be on set from 7:00pm to 3:00 am, that is eight hours... I will get five and a half extra hours for school (I would be at school from 6:30-10 regardless)

Then on Saturday I will be going from 7:00am to 7:00pm, twelve hours on set... I would be at school for seven hours anyway, that means that I will rack up an additional five hours.


TEN FREAKING HOURS!
I will graduate 10 hours sooner

With these extra hours factored in I have calculated, that my estimated graduation date, the time I will be finished with all my 2,000 hours required by the state of Utah will be March freaking 26th





oh, and I hate Valentines Day...

No comments: