I created this blog to keep the people I love up to date on my life. I will try to update it weekly! If that doesn't happen remember that I am busy and will do the best I can!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

2nd Day of Core

I think that I will plan on a (mostly) weekly update on Saturday or Sunday when I have some breathing time...


Today was really fun, though the things we did weren't all that fun in themselves but the atmosphere and the people are amazing!!
I love my two learning leaders (teachers) There is Dana and Grace, they are the kind of people you can't help but love and only a stone-faced dead person wouldn't smile within minutes of talking to them.

we took lots of notes on the anatomy of the skull and hair itself... we took notes on a few procedure things.

Then we learned how to shampoo/head massage. We got into pairs (I went with Diana who is a pretty cool girl, but will be done with school in January :'S so hopefully I'll make another friend)
then we were taught the "Paul Mitchell" blow drying technique.

Paul Mitchell doesn't give "homework" but rather "home-play" Tonight the assignment was to make a creative presentation of what we want to achieve in the next 15 months... I choose 10 words and wrote them in cool fonts with Sharpies (I'm pretty impressed with myself for it being after 11:30 when I started) Also we are to read the first two chapters in our "connecting to my FUTURE: A learning and Planning guide to salon professionals" book, which I think I will do right now..

g'night, I'll write more later (hopefully)

No comments: