I created this blog to keep the people I love up to date on my life. I will try to update it weekly! If that doesn't happen remember that I am busy and will do the best I can!

Monday, November 5, 2007

Paul Mitchell DeJoria

today I started school, it was pretty good... it is 11:30 and I just finished my homework (listening to an interview with two of the schools founders/leaders) and need to go to bed.
My goal for this blog is to keep the people who care to know about my school life up to date. I'm not promising much because I only have a few hours of freedom a day (in which to eat, shower, do laundry, grocieres and the like)



Today was fairly uneventful. All the leaders introduced themselves and then the 20 new students introduced themselfs (20 people, three guys. around 10 eighteen year old girls just out of highschool, around five mothers, 4 people over 25)

We got our kits (brushes, combs, scissors, clippers and trimmers, blow dryer curling iron, shelby maniquin heads etx.) and they set up a christmas tree and preteneded that it was Christmas while we opened our kits and looked at all our stuff. (I think I'll get some pictures of the things I got up here soon)


I think I'll go to bed now....

No comments: