I created this blog to keep the people I love up to date on my life. I will try to update it weekly! If that doesn't happen remember that I am busy and will do the best I can!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

expimental

so, it's 5:30 am and I've not yet been to bed.

I sit here at the computer snacking on a few powdered donuts. Me being right handed instinctively picked up the donut with my right hand, causing my right thumb and pointer finger to be covered in delicious white powder.
Not wanting to get the powder on the keyboard, or even more the key board-germs on my donut fingers I entered my screen name and password with my left hand only. This got me thinking, can I effectively type something more than a log-in with my left hand alone? How long would it take to learn to do so at a decent speed?

So, all of this has been typed with my powder-covered right hand never touching the keyboard.

I don't know if I should try to stay up until tonight and be extremely tired all day to get my sleep schedule back to a semi-normal state, or if I should try to get some sleep now and risk accidentally sleeping in until 3 in the afternoon again??

No comments: