I created this blog to keep the people I love up to date on my life. I will try to update it weekly! If that doesn't happen remember that I am busy and will do the best I can!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

A tad late...

It's been over a week since my last post, sorry about that. The real shame is that it wasn't that I was too busy too write, wasn't that my mind was too preoccupied too write, wasn't that I was relishing in having nothing to do to write... I just didn't.

I suppose there isn't much to say even since my last post. Still haven't found a job, been playing phone tag with Master Cuts for almost a week now. There are 30 days until Beacon.

I just booked my Hotel and looking into flights.



But there is one exciting thing that happened!
One of my best friends from high school, Lance Kindle came to visit me yesterday. If you know much about my past then you will undoubtedly know that him and I had a huge falling out and before last month hadn't talked in over a year and a half. But I decided to put it all behind me, I learned from the experience and am stronger for it.
It was sooo good seeing him again, I had forgotten how well the two of us get along. I didn't realize how much I missed him until I saw him again yesterday. We have been texting back and forth for around a month now and it all just makes me incredibly happy. =D

Which is just what I needed because I'm in a sort of limbo right now, done with school and finished with that part of life, but I haven't started the next part yet... I'm just kind of waiting around for Beacon. Sitting around at home with not much to do, with no one my age back from school yet, life was drab.
But last night I fell asleep smiling and I am actually looking forward to the near future!!

Tomorrow we are going to have a Star Wars marathon! All six episodes in two installments. 7 hours tomorrow evening from 5:30-midnight-thirty and then 7 1/2 hours on Saturday, not sure the time for that one yet, I think we'll wait and see how we are feeling after the first three and decide how much sleep we need before the rest.
We're going to watch them in the order they came out; IV, V, VI on Friday then I, II, III on Saturday.
I have been wanting, no needing to have this marathon since the credits of the midnight showing of episode III, years ago! But no one seemed to want to do such a thing, I don't know why. Who WOULDN'T want to see 14 1/2 hours of Star Wars!??!?!?!

So tomorrow will be filled with caramel corn making, room cleaning and epic movie watching!

No comments: