I created this blog to keep the people I love up to date on my life. I will try to update it weekly! If that doesn't happen remember that I am busy and will do the best I can!

Friday, June 5, 2009

it came

I got my Washington license.


I have the picture to put on it.


but I don't have a job and for some reason have no motivation to look for one.

I need money, to get to Vegas... PMtS will reimburse me but I have to have the money at some point.
But I just don't want to g out looking for a job, again.

I don't want to work at Perspectives Salon because I am only going to be in Richland for two more months, max. I don't want to join a team and get attached, or become someone they rely on and then just up and leave.
but then there is also, who is going to hire me for a month and a half?




do you ever feel like you just can't get anything right?

No comments: