I created this blog to keep the people I love up to date on my life. I will try to update it weekly! If that doesn't happen remember that I am busy and will do the best I can!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

late night walk















I went on a walk after sunset, sat on my favorite tree by the river. Her name is Lucy...

Roman, Kaetochi, Liz-o and I met her the last day of Junior year. The hardest year of high school for all of us. We were all done with AP Lang and went to the River to revel in that thought. To relax and unwind... this is when we met Lucy.


Here are some poems I wrote about Lucy:



Bounding from the river

Layered with bugs snared in webbing

The perfect place to sit and talk

Lucy


Lucy is her name
Lovely Lucy Languished with loneliness
Visited by Hobos
Lovers
And bosom buddies







It was pretty dark but the pictures turned out good regardless.



No comments: