I created this blog to keep the people I love up to date on my life. I will try to update it weekly! If that doesn't happen remember that I am busy and will do the best I can!

Friday, May 1, 2009

A great day to visit

I went to Hanford today to visit a few of my high school friends during their lunch.

I get to school and as I walk in I see Mama Maldonado. She says hi, we catch up a little bit and then she tells me that today is a bad day to be here, there is a bomb threat, the students don't know but I need to hurry to the office, get a visitors pass and head up to my mothers classroom.

I get my pass, get into SraJ's room and ask her, is today a bad day to be here, she says, yes.
I sit down with Jaachim and we talk a bit. Then over the intercom the office tells us that there is an evacuation drill, all our stuff needs to be left in the room for the bomb sniffing dogs to search.

We all go out to the foot ball field, we are out there for 20 minutes and i am wearing flip-flops and a skirt. The wind is slow but cold.

They let us back into the building, but no one knows what the schedule will be. Then they say that 2nd lunch is right now. So I then head down to have lunch w/ my friends.


One thing I want to know is why do high school guys insist on growing "facial hair" it don't work, it's gross and the fact that most of them can't makes them look even less "manly" than they would otherwise.... and the people who CAN just shouldn't.
Maybe it's because I've lived in Provo too long where 95% of guys are always clean shaven, but I found facial hair gross before. There are very few guys who can pull off even tasteful face-hair.

No comments: