I created this blog to keep the people I love up to date on my life. I will try to update it weekly! If that doesn't happen remember that I am busy and will do the best I can!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another Installment of Aubrey



I don't much feel like blogging today, but in keeping with the weekly-blog goal I'll just put 25 random facts about me!


1. I hate the rain if its cold, dirty or too heavy

2. If it isn't Christmas time, I hate the snow

3. Hail storms are some of the most exciting times of my life

4. I love Disney Movies, especially Mulan and Hercules and Beauty & The Beast and Snow White and Sleeping Beauty.

5. All my best friends live in my computer

6. My favorite color is bright pink

7. I am obsessed with Broadway and musicals. 90% of the music on my computer is show tunes

8. I cannot spell to save my life, the only reason you can read ANY of this is because my internet browser has a built in spell check

9. I enjoy writing letters almost as much as receiving them (*hint* *hint*)

10. My main means of communication is text (for those living near by) or facebook (for all others)

11. In my memory I have only ever lived in two town, two houses. Both blue

12. I don't like sheets. I sleep under blankets on top of blankets

13. I never wear anything on my feet if I can help it

14. My favorite utensil is a spoon.

15. Though I can cook almost anything my favorite and most common delight is cookies

16. I once sat in my room and counted to 9,999 just to see if I could do it

17. I love being on stage more than almost anything else

18. I am not comfortable with the person I am (hence my love of being on stage, being someone else)

19. I have had clinical depression since 4th grade and have been on every medication thinkable for it

20. I don't sing or dance in the shower, that is weird

21. My favorite person in the entire, whole wide world is my (step)Dad.

22. My favorite books are children books (especially Dr. Seuss who is my favorite Author)

23. My favorite forms of creative output are: Cutting hair, Coloring hair, Make-up, Acting, Singing, Scrap booking, Making up recipes, sewing (though I am not yet good at this particular skill)

24. My favorite musicals are (in not particular order): Sweeney Todd, The Fantasticks, Les Miserables, The Last 5 Years, Spring Awakenings, Rent

25. Other musicals I enjoy immensely are: 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, Suessical the Musical, Miss Sigon, The Flower Drum Song, Oliver!, Singing In The Rain, Guys & Dolls, Fiddler On The Roof, I Love You You're Perfect Now Change, Into The Woods, Chicago, Jekyll & Hyde, Little Shop of Horrors, Rent, Wicked, Candide, Footloose, Kiss Me Kate, Moulin Rouge, Nightmare Before Christmas

Maybe some extra while I wait for my episode of Heroes to load!

26. I don't like most food. Nothing w/ sauce (unless it's dessert or BBQ) Nothing w/ tomatoes. I don't like spicy things.

26. There are over a thousand types of apples (yes, 1000+) None of this red, green and yellow crap.
My favorite types are: Gala, Fuji (though there are many types of Fuji,) Belmont, Bismark, Burgandy, Cameo, delicious (just not the red ones) Red Jonathan, empire, McIntosh, ginger gold, granny smith, honeygold, johagold, jonathan, jonalicious, kent, pacific beauty, pink lady, braeburn, honey crisp, pacific rose, ambrosia, rome

27. I am a little OCD about a few things.... I cannot sleep at night if I know that my crayons are out of order... (I have a box of 120 and each color has it's own box in rainbow order, the red/orange box in next to the yellow/green/green-blue box)
I cannot use the bathroom unless the shower curtain is pushed to the side w/ the faucet (showers with doors must be closed.)
When moping or sweeping a floor with a tile pattern I have to follow that pattern, up this row down the next
When I'm looking at wood paneled walls I like to figure out which panels are the same size.
When I make cookies (which I do often) I count how many times I stir, not that I ever stir a certain amount, I stir until it's mixed to my satisfaction but I still count.

28. Whenever I eat an apple w/ a sticker I put the sticker either on my shirt like a name tag or on my forehead.

No comments: